TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These general terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions“) are effective from 1 October 2019. All previous terms and conditions are canceled and replaced with these Terms and Conditions.
Section 1: Definitions
In these Terms and Conditions the following definitions have the following meanings:
“bet / wager / stake” – any amount risked by the Player on any game.
“Account” – a player account created by you using your personal details to enable you to play any of our games.
“Software” – the software licensed by or to us, including any program or data file or any other content derived there from, that is required to be downloaded, accessed or otherwise utilized by you from the Website or your mobile device enabling you to use our betting and gaming products.
“you” – the user of our betting and gaming products; also referred to as the “Player“.
“us/we/ours” –Disruptive Blockchain Worldwide Ltd. (Reg No. 017422V) and with its registered address at First Floor Millennium House, Victoria Rd. Douglas, Isle of Man 1M2 4RW is licensed and regulated by the Government of Curacao (License number 365/JAZ, sub-license GLH-OCCHKTW011052019) All operating and processing for MyLotteryStore.com is facilitated by Disruptive Blockchain Worldwide Ltd.
“Website” – www.mylotterystore.com
KYC Rules and Conditions:
Players must personally register and submit an application for registration. Players must be over eighteen (18) years of age. Valid identification showing the player's date of birth must be provided. Identification documents which must be submitted include: copy of a valid identity card, passport or driving licence"
Section 2: Introduction
- We offer a variety of raffle, secondary lottery, and casino games (“betting and gaming products”). These Terms and Conditions apply to all of our betting and gaming products. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you should not use our betting and gaming products on the Website or via mobile devices or tablets, including downloadable applications to a mobile.
- We may at any time, and in our sole discretion, without prior notice to you, terminate your use of our games and products and block your Account if we consider that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or that you are otherwise acting illegally. We will not be under any obligation in such circumstances to refund or otherwise reimburse you for any of the funds in your Account.
- If you don’t understand any of these Terms and Conditions and would like to discuss these with us, please contact us by live chat, via the Support Button on the Website.
- For your protection and for training purposes, any telephone calls and live chat transcripts with us are recorded and monitored and may be used as evidence in any dispute.
Section 3: Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to withdraw our betting and gaming products, at any time, and will not be liable to you as a result of any such action.
Section 4: Opening an Account
- In order to use our betting and gaming products, you will need to create an Account on our Website. You are entitled to open and keep only one Account with us.
- You can use our betting and gaming products only if you are of the legal age, as determined by the law of the country in which you live.
- You cannot use our betting and gaming products if you are under 18 years of age, in any circumstances. We will not open an Account unless we believe, acting reasonably, that you are aged 18 years or over.
- We are entitled to verify any information you give us when you open an Account to ensure you are aged 18 years or over and to ensure that the information you have provided is true, complete and accurate. We may supply the information you have given us to authorized credit reference and data aggregator agencies to confirm your identity and that you are 18 years or over. They will check any details we disclose to them against relevant databases (public or private) to which they have access, and will keep a record of that check. We may carry out secondary verification checks in any circumstances which give rise to suspicion that you may be underage, to verify the accuracy and completeness of the information provided and/or to establish source of funds.
- You will not be able to withdraw any winnings from your Account until our identity verification process has been satisfactorily completed.
- If you fail to satisfactorily complete our age verification checks, we reserve the right to close your Account and prevent you from gambling any further until you have satisfactorily completed these checks.
- You may not use our betting and gaming products for any commercial use, or on behalf of another person. Any use of our betting and gaming products by you must be for your private purposes only.
- Further information about our responsible gambling policies and procedures can be found on our responsible gambling website page. If you have any comments or queries in respect of this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- As a responsible gambling operator, we take all necessary steps to ensure that our Players are protected, as well as ensuring that our business operates in a responsible and legal manner. Every precaution is made to protect and advise our Players of the potential for gambling related harm, as well as ensuring the legitimacy of our Players.
- No officer, director, employee, consultant or agent of ours or any of our group companies, suppliers, vendors or software developers is permitted to use our betting and gaming products directly or indirectly, for personal use and enjoyment. This restriction also applies to relatives of such persons and for this purpose a “relative” includes, without limitation, any spouse, partner, parent, child, step-child or sibling. If we determine in our sole discretion that such use has taken place it will not be possible for any winnings to be withdrawn from any such use and it may be appropriated to take disciplinary action against those involved.
- To be registered as a player, an individual must register personally and submit an application for registration. The following information must be provided: Date of birth and provide valid identification showing that the player is over eighteen (18) years of age. Identification documents which must be submitted include: copy of a valid identity card, passport or driving license
Section 5: Deposits
- You may make a deposit by credit card, debit card, Paysafe Card or Skrill. In addition, we may offer you a facility to top-up your Account by applying a charge to your mobile phone bill or mobile phone pre-pay account. We reserve the right to withdraw or limit any payment facility at any time and without notice. You may not use this facility if doing so is in breach of the terms of your mobile network operator agreement. If we are advised by your mobile network operator of your non-payment or misuse of this facility, or if payment is withheld by your operator or we reasonably suspect your non-payment or misuse of this facility, we may ask you to provide evidence of payment to your network operator and, if you have not been able to provide this for a period of 12 months or more, we reserve the right to close your Account. You will lose any amounts deposited and will not be entitled to withdraw any amounts in your Account if your Account is suspended in these circumstances.
- We may at any time offset any positive balance in your Cashable Credit Account against any amounts owed by you to us including, but not limited to, any fraudulent chargebacks and any bad debts related to your non-payment of your mobile phone bill.
- There is no maximum deposit amount unless you are using your mobile phone account, in which case your mobile phone carrier may impose daily/monthly limits on how much you are entitled to deposit by phone in any 24 hour period.
- The minimum deposit to play our betting and gaming products is $0.01 by mobile phone or $10 by credit or debit card, and all other available methods.
Section 6: Valid Stakes, Bets or Wagers
- You may stake up to the amount of the balance available in your Account. We do not offer Accounts with a credit facility.
- Winnings which are generated from promotional free plays will go into your Bonus Credit Account.
- When a bet or stake is placed and confirmed, the corresponding amount is deducted from your Account balance.
- Game specific rules will be made available to you when you start playing a game. These rules can be located on the Website and within each game. These are referred to as the Rules of the Games. It is your responsibility to read and understand these game specific rules before you start playing.
- It is your responsibility to check that the bet instructions you have submitted are correct before committing to play.
- Deposits have a 1 x wagering requirement.
- Stakes from your Account will be made in this order:
- free spins (if any);
- any amounts in your Cashable Credit Account which comprise of winnings from bonus credit;
- any amounts in your Cashable Credit Account which comprise of winnings from deposits which have met the 1 x wagering requirement;
- any deposited amounts in your Cashable Credit Account; and
- any bonus amounts in your Bonus Credit Account.
- By placing a real money bet, you warrant that you are legally able to do so within your jurisdiction and that you accept that we are unable to provide any warranties as to the legality or otherwise of your participation in real money play. It is your responsibility to determine if remote gambling is legal in your jurisdiction.
- In the event of a disconnection from the service whilst you are using our betting and gaming products, you are advised to log back in as quickly as possible. If you experience disconnection difficulties on a regular basis, please consult your service provider as to what measures can be initiated to help reduce this risk. We shall not be responsible for any damages, liabilities or losses suffered as result of the disconnection of Players during play.
Section 7: Withdrawals
- Provided you have met the relevant Bonus Credit Wagering Requirements you may withdraw from your Cashable Credit Account.
- We reserve the right to void bets and refuse or withhold a withdrawal where we have any reasonable grounds for closing your Account (see Section 9 below), including where there is evidence of “suspicious activity” (see Section 12 below). In particular, if we suspect fraud or fraudulent activity on your part, or any of your deposits are charged back to us as a result of (alleged) fraudulent use, or loss, of your credit or debit card, we reserve the right to refuse or withhold a withdrawal from your Account and, if necessary, to lawfully collect any payments owed by you. It is your responsibility to provide correct bank details for winning payments. We will make reasonable efforts to contact you to obtain correct bank details.
- We reserve the right to reasonably withhold a withdrawal until the identity of the winning Player is verified to our satisfaction, in order to ensure that payment is being made to the correct player.
- We may ask you to provide additional identification or other information, such as proof of payment of a phone bill, before we make a withdrawal payment. If the information requested is not received within a reasonable period (not less than 90 days), we reserve the right to close your Account. If there is a legitimate reason why the information could not be provided within this time period, please contact our Customer Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We aim to process withdrawals for depositing customers within 3-4 working days (being Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays) of a request. Withdrawals for non-depositing customers will take 10-12 working days. Where we require ID, source of funds, proof of payment of phone bill or any other documentation, withdrawals will be delayed pending receipt of such documents.
Section 8: Closing and Suspending Accounts
Our Rights to Close and Suspend Your Account
- We reserve the right to close or suspend an Account in any of the following circumstances:
- If the Player has more than one active Account;
- If the mobile phone account registered on an Account is not active, is suspended or is disabled by the relevant mobile network;
- If the name registered to a Account does not match the name on the debit or credit card(s) used to make deposits into the Account;
- If the name on the Account does not match the name on the phone bill or any other depositing method used to make deposits into the Account;
- If the Player deliberately provides incorrect or misleading registration information;
- If the Player is not of legal age in their jurisdiction or in any event is under 18;
- If the Player resides in a jurisdiction where placing bets on our betting and gaming products is prohibited by law;
- If the Player has allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on his/her Account;
- If the Player is found to have cheated or if it is determined by us that he/she has employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to manipulated the Software or game to their benefit;
- Where we have evidence of suspected abuse of a bonus promotion;
- Where we have requested additional information relating to identification or proof of payment of a phone bill and the Player has failed to provide such information within 90 days of the request;
- If the Player is a Politically Exposed Person;
- Where we are legally obliged to do so; and/or
- Where we reasonably suspect “suspicious activity” .
- In most cases, Account closure will result in the balance being removed from both your Bonus Credit Account and your Cashable Credit Account 6 months following the date of Account closure.
- In circumstances where you have not accessed your Account for a period of 12 months, your Account will be suspended.
- If we have requested information and/or documentation from you to verify your identity, age and/or payment of your phone bill and you have failed to provide the requested information and/or documentation for a period of 12 months and there is credit in your Cashable Credit Account, we will, without prejudice to our rights, suspend your Account until you provide the requested information and/or documentation to our reasonable satisfaction.
- You have the right to close your Account at any time. You should indicate your desire to close your Account by following the instructions in the Support section of the website. Please see Section 10 for closures for self-exclusion reasons.
Section 9: Security
- All Accounts are linked to a mobile phone number and/or email. We adopt the same stance as all network providers in relation to the security of mobile devices. It is your responsibility to ensure that the device is password protected to prevent its unauthorized use. We will not be liable for any loss you suffer as a result of your mobile device not being properly protected.
- We allow access to our betting and gaming products only through secured networks using encryption of the Player’s username and password. You cannot play our betting and gaming products without passing our Player security login.
- You must keep your username and password confidential and should not disclose them to anybody. You may not use anyone else’s username and password. You shall be responsible for all transactions conducted in relation to your Account using your password. Every person who identifies him/herself by entering your correct username and password is assumed by us to be you and all transactions where the username and password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss you suffer as a result of unauthorized use or misuse of your login details.
- We reserve the right to ask you to provide us with additional proof of identification relating to the details you have used to register your Account. Any such additional identification will be kept confidential. We further reserve the right to disclose your details, under certain circumstances such as those required by law. Further details on our identity verification procedure can be found in Section 4.
- You shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to your or third parties’ participation in any of our betting and gaming products and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for your participation in the same. We hereby reserve the right to invalidate any betting in the event of such behaviour and close your account.
Section 10: Responsible Gambling
- In the interests of promoting responsible gambling, we provide a voluntary self-exclusion option. At your request to self-exclude, we will lock your Account, which will prevent you from having access for at least 6 months. You may opt to extend the self-exclusion for a period of up to 5 years.
- Once the self-exclusion is in place, you will not be able to access your Account, place bets or make deposits and all marketing material will cease. We will return any available winnings and the balance of any deposits to you. Any accounts which are locked due to the self-exclusion cannot be unlocked during the agreed self-exclusion period.
- In requesting to be self-excluded, you agree to provide full and accurate personal details, now and in the future, so your access/use of our betting and gaming products can be restricted. If you do choose to self-exclude, we will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that we comply with your self-exclusion. However in agreeing to self-exclude, you accept that you have a parallel responsibility or liability for any subsequent losses, howsoever caused, that you may suffer or incur by seeking to circumvent the self-exclusion agreed.
- You may reactivate your Account at the end of the self-exclusion period by contacting the Customer Support Team on email@example.com Re-registering an Account is not sufficient.
- As part of this process, we also recommend that you self-exclude from all other operators at your earliest opportunity and remove any gambling applications from your mobile device/tablet. See our Responsible Gambling section for contact details of help and advice.
- You may choose to set a limit on the amount you can deposit within a time period. See our Responsible Gambling section for contact details of help and advice.
Section 11: Suspicious Activity
- We are required by law to address suspected money laundering and fraudulent transactions or activity that may take place through our business. In order for us to prevent this illegal activity, we have a number of policies and procedures in place that bring ‘suspicious activity’ to our attention so that we may deal with this in a legally compliant manner.
- Strict money laundering rules and regulations require us to report suspicious activity to the relevant authorities if we know, suspect or have reason to suspect that any of your transactions, among other actions:
- involve funds derived from illegal activities;
- are intended to conceal funds from illegal activities; or
- involve the use of our betting and gaming products to facilitate criminal activity.
- For the purpose of this Section 12, “suspicious activity” shall refer to where we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have placed a bet or a number of bets in suspicious circumstances or in contravention of these Terms and Conditions. Suspicious circumstances include but are not limited to:
- where there is a disproportionate frequency and/or highly unusual pattern of play (by comparison with normal betting patterns) placed over a short period of time;
- where we have reason to believe that you are acting with others to abuse the Software, games or promotions, or otherwise acting in contravention of these Terms and Conditions;
- where we have reason to believe that you are misusing the mobile billing facility, including without limitation where you deposit funds via phone bill and subsequently do not pay your phone bill;
- where the credit or debit card or other payment method or bank account linked to your Account is in a name other than your own; or
- where there is a disproportionate frequency and/or unusual pattern of deposits in your Account.
- In the case of any suspicious activity, we may, at our sole discretion, depending on the situation:
- request reasonable further information from you to investigate whether the bet(s) constitute(s) suspicious betting;
- suspend your Account and withhold payment of any withdrawals until we have receipt of satisfactory evidence (in our reasonable opinion) from you for us to determine that the deposits are in your name, that play is not fraudulent or any other purpose connected to our concerns of “suspicious activity”. For example, but without limitation, where we suspect that you have deposited funds via a mobile phone account which is not in your name or you are in default of settlement of your mobile phone bill, we may ask you to provide reasonable evidence that the mobile phone account is yours and that you have settled the mobile phone bill that you used to deposit funds before you can withdraw any winnings;
- collect and process any information in connection with your patterns of play, personal data, depositing of funds and any other related information and conduct inquiries that will help us to investigate any suspected breach of these Terms and Conditions and (where appropriate) share that information with relevant external agencies; and/or
- void or refuse all or any part of any bet, suspend your Account or withhold payment of any amounts (or any parts thereof), for a period of time that may reasonably be required (for example, pending any investigations by our Internal Security Team, a gambling regulator, a law enforcement authority or any other third party with jurisdiction).
- We reserve the right to seek to recover from you any losses we suffer that are directly or indirectly connected to any of the activities contemplated in this Section 12. This right is without prejudice to any other rights (including common law rights) that we may have against you, whether under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
- We will not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any loss you or any other person may incur as a result of collusive or other behaviour in breach of this Section 12.
Section 12: Network Operator and Other Charges
- When you play our games, download the Software, place bets, communicate with us or otherwise use our Website or applications, you are using data. Please check that your data usage plan carefully, as using too much data might mean that you exceed your data limit and you could face paying more than you were expecting, particularly if you are using your mobile phone abroad.
- You are solely responsible for any connection, or other charges levied by your network operator when you play our games, download the Software, place bets, communicate with us or otherwise use our betting and gaming products.
Section 13: Random Number Generator (RNG)
- The Random Number Generator (RNG) used by us has been audited and verified by an independent laboratory.
- You acknowledge that our RNG will determine the outcome of our betting and gaming products and you accept the outcomes of all such games. You further agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on the Software and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the gaming activity
- We reserve the right to void any withdrawals and clear any credit in your Cashable Credit and/or Bonus Credit Account resulting from any obvious error or mistake or any technical fault (including, but not limited to, incorrect game pay-outs) with any of our betting and gaming products.
Section 14: License to Use Software
- We hereby grant to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Software, to allow you to use our betting and gaming products, in accordance with the following provisions of this Section 15.
- You are not permitted to: a) sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions), your license to use the Software or make or distribute copies of the Software; b) translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the Software; c) enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass our security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, with robots and similar devices) with our betting and gaming products or attempt to make any changes to the Software and/or any features or components thereof.
- You do not own the Software. We own the Software and it is our exclusive property. Your use of the Software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Software.
- When we supply the Software to you:
- we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that it is free from defects, viruses and other malicious content;
- we do not promise that it is compatible with any third party software or equipment except where we have explicitly said so on our Website; and
- you acknowledge that there may be minor errors or bugs in it.
Section 15: Complaints
- A complaint may relate to any issue or concern you have about our products or services.
- If you have a query or wish to raise a dispute or complaint regarding our products or services, you should contact our Customer Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or via the “Support” section of our Website.
- If, having spoken to a member of the Customer Support Team, your query or complaint is not resolved, you may request that this is escalated to a manager or supervisor. They will look into your issue and will aim to call you back within 24 hours with a resolution. If you are still not satisfied, you may enter our formal Complaints Procedure (see below) and your complaint will be dealt with as quickly as possible.
Our Complaints Procedure
- Please address all correspondence in writing by email to email@example.com
- All correspondence must include your full name and mobile phone number.
- We request you make any complaint as soon as possible (within 6 months of the event occurring to which the complaint relates). This will allow us the best opportunity to resolve your complaint.
- In relation to all complaints or disputes, we record all telephone and email communications. In the event of a dispute as to the contents of any such communication, reference will be made to such records and to our transaction database which, in the absence of any contrary evidence, shall be decisive.
- We request that you keep the details of any complaint or dispute you have with us confidential while we seek a resolution.
- We will deal with your issue as quickly as we reasonably can. Where necessary, we may request appropriate evidence from you for the purposes of settling your issue.
Section 17: General Provisions
- In relation to any prize and/or winnings, we may contact you to request your consent to use your name and image for advertising and promotional purposes. If you decide not to grant your consent, this shall not in any way affect your right to claim your prize and/or winnings.
- These Terms and Conditions set out your legal rights and responsibilities, our legal rights and responsibilities and certain key information required by law.
- We reserve the right to assign, or pledge these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, to any person, company or legal entity, provided we give you reasonable notice. Any such assignment or pledge will not in any way prejudice your rights under these Terms and Conditions or reduce or alter the obligations we have under these Terms and Conditions.
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for:
- losses that:
- were not foreseeable to you and us; or
- that were not caused by any breach on our part
- business losses; and
- losses to non-consumers.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of Isle of Man.
- The English language version of these Terms and Conditions will prevail over any other language version issued by us.
- The illegality, invalidity or enforceability of any part of these Terms and Conditions will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder.
- No one other than a party to these Terms and Conditions has any right to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.